An actual new post!
This one is about upcoming activties. Super!
1. Tabby and I signed up for a Barre class at Align Pilates in Mpls. I will give you a full report of how it goes. Promise.
2. Race season has officially begun!
On Monday, it was absolutely gorgeous so I went for a quick run after work. Just a little over 3 miles. I haven’t been out running at all really. Just playing soccer twice a week and some yoga. This was sort of a kick off for a big goal I have this year. To run the TC Marathon. Yikes. I did THREE half marathons last year so I know I can do this. Easy peasy. Here’s my list of races so far for the year:
1. Get Lucky 7k
2. Goldy’s 10-mi
3. Get in Gear 10k
4. Run for the Ribbon 4-mi
5. Grand Old Day On the Go 8k
6. Warrior Dash
7. Red, White, and Boom Half
8. City of Lakes Loppet Trail Run
9. Minnesota Half
10. TC Marathon
11. Monster Dash Half
There you have it! I may add ONE more in there to make it a dirty dozen. We shall see. There’s a 10-mile at the end of May that I have my eye on. I am excited to get training.